The Domestic Violence Prevention Centre Gold Coast Inc. undertakes a range of community education activities each year to raise awareness of domestic violence in our community.
We do this by:
- Providing domestic violence information sessions, forums and workshops
- Participating in interagency networks.
- Via social media
DVPC delivers a range of activities each year as part of the following events:
- International Women’s Day (March)
- Domestic Violence Prevention Month (May)
- 16 Days of Activism to Stop Violence Against Women. (November/December)
For information about upcoming events see Events.