The Domestic Violence Prevention Centre Gold Coast Inc. undertakes a range of community education activities each year to raise awareness of domestic violence in our community. We do this by:
- Providing domestic violence information and resources to community organisations.
- Participating in interagency networks.
- Providing domestic violence information to local schools.
- Developing and disseminating a range of resources about domestic violence and dating violence.
- Information sessions, forums and workshops.
We host a variety of activities each year as part of the following events:
- International Women’s Day celebrations;
- Domestic Violence Prevention Month Activities;
- 16 Days of Activism to Stop Violence Against Women.
For information about upcoming events see Upcoming Events and Activism